Are You Paying the Right Amount of Tax on Real Estate?

Share This Post

Share on facebook
Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on email

I always tell my clients when they reach that threshold of $30,000 or more that it is best to incorporate and have an S Corporation to limit the self-employment tax. When you are wholesaling contracts or properties, you’re engaged in an active trade or business. So you are subject to the highest level of income tax, both ordinary income tax and self-employment. So the S Corporation is going to be the best way to go.

Watch our latest video for more information, and to find out if you are paying the right amount of tax on real estate, call (954) 888-6941 today!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.


Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.

Jose A. Ramirez

Jose A. Ramirez

Jose A. Ramirez is a corporate accountant turned entrepreneur who has dedicated his life to helping businesses develop CASH SAVING SYSTEMS.
Learn More

More To Explore

Home Office
Tax Advice

Don’t Overlook The Home Office Expense

With the COVID-19 pandemic, more Americans are working from home than ever. And we’re adapting our living spaces into workspaces accordingly, even taking some extra

We are highly rated!

See what clients have to say…

tax services