Cutting Edge Non-Traditional Tax firm is seeking a Full-Time EXPERIENCED Tax Advisor for the following position:
Be able to review and prepare business and personal tax returns for small business clients from initial meeting through delivery and filing of returns
- Manage staff accountants
- Communicate with clients
- Organize and update the tax database
- Record tax entries into accounting software
- Understand and apply tax reduction strategies
- Preparation and/or review of financial statements
- Proven work experience as a Tax Senior/Tax Advisor
- Basic knowledge of the tax code for individuals and small business including 1065, 1120S, 1120 tax returns
- Knowledge of section 1250, 1245, 1231 property and its depreciation and recapture rules
- Knowledge of accelerated depreciation practices and cost segregation reports
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- QuickBooks accounting software experience
- Computer literacy, numerical skills, and attention to detail
- EA, CPA, or JD preferred, but not required
Accounting Skills, PUBLIC ACCOUNTING, and TAX PREPARATION experience is a MUST. Must have excellent people skills, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task. This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting professional environment close to home.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience in a busy tax firm, has been responsible for the tax return process for both business and individual from beginning to end, has gotten real results, and is willing to work with us to perfect our tax preparation and tax planning process.
This is not just “a job”. This is a ground floor opportunity to join a company that is growing. We are building an incredible business made up of incredible people who work hard, push
themselves, and have a blast learning, growing, and doing new things. We run our company as a “professional sports team” with a High-Performance Culture. If this is attractive to you, APPLY! We want to hear from you!